Krill oil supplement with high content of omega 3, phospholipids and astaxanthin, which is a powerful antioxidant. Promotes the correct condition of our cell membranes, which represents in a correct and optimal state of health. Stops stress oxidative of our cells, and promotes the functioning of the brain and heart.
- Great anti-inflammatory action
- Improves heart function
- Promotes brain health
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Improves skin health
- Improves premenstrual syndrome
- Optimizes visual health
Net Content: 80 capsules, 1200 mg each
Ingredients: krill oil, hard gelatin capsule
Usage Suggestion: Take one capsule a day accompanied by some food (breakfast, lunch or dinner).
Portion size: 1 capsule 1200 mg
Portions per container: 80
Energy: 20.450kcal per serving. 695.33kcal/1200 mg
Total Fats: 2,000 per serving. 34,500/1200 mg
Carbohydrates 0.00 per serving. 0.00/ 1200 mg
Proteins 0.664 per serving. 11.454/1200 mg
Sodium 0.020 per serving. 0.345/1200 mg
Krill Oil TG 40:20: 1000 per serving. 68,000/1200 mg
Total Omega: 450 per serving. 22,440/1200 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid EPA: 0.400 per serving. 39,900/1200 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid DHA: 0.200 per serving. 8.160/1200 mg
Astaxanthin: 0.03 per serving. 3.00/1200 mg
Phospholipids: 0.30 per serving. 30/1200 mg
- Gluten free
- Free of additives
- Keto friendly
Krill oil is traditionally known for its properties for the health of the heart, but recent research suggests it has a host of other benefits beyond heart health. In fact, since krill oil is a complex phospholipid natural omega-3 and choline, it acts more like a multi-nutrient supplement. In fact, the phospholipid-bound omega-3s and choline in krill oil are important for brain, joint and liver health, and even have beneficial effects! on skin hydration and muscle activation in sports performance!
- Skin health: omega-3s play a role in maintaining the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
- Joint health: omega-3s play a role important in modulating inflammation in the body, which
can have a crucial impact on protecting our joints throughout life.
- Brain health: phospholipids help transport omega-3 DHA across the blood-brain barrier.
- Eye health: Omega-3s are especially important in helping to keep your eyes healthy, since the highest concentration of DHA in the body is located on the retina.
- Liver health: Choline is important for maintaining liver function. healthy liver and supports proper metabolism of fats.
- Heart health: Krill oil has been shown to have beneficial effects. benefits related to heart health, such as reducing fasting triglyceride levels, which is a risk factor for coronary heart disease.
Phospholipids are natural integral parts of all our cells and are essential for our health. They are sometimes referred to as the “molecule of life” helps maintain the strength, flexibility, and integrity of cells and membranes cell phones. Finally, krill oil contains astaxanthin, a natural antioxidant which gives krill oil its red color. Naturally protects krill oil from oxidation and eliminates the need to add artificial preservatives.